Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Holidays

I'm finally back from a long weekend spent with family. There was lots of talking, knitting (me), sunburns, outdoor games, coffee, nieces and nephew, chocolate, and a son in a parade:

The cute boy in red is mine. Yup. He was in the parade with his cousin and got to hand out flyers. In fact he is handing a flyer to his brother and cousin in this picture.
Today I will take pictures of my finished knits and get my things organized again. Then I will finally start talking more about knitting again. And believe me I've got lots to blab about. Like all my thoughts about what my ideas are for my Sockapal-2-za pal's socks (so exciting!); my cable-8 (it's probably bad that I bought pants that will match it, before I have officially gotten beyond my notes, drawings, and swatches); my finished recycled tank; those finished 4th of July socks (Lorna's Laces Liberty); and more. But first I must attack that huge pile of laundry, water my plants, take naps, and find the grocery store again.

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. sometimes i feel like i have no readers, or at least none who care. its nice to know others are reading other than close friends and family. I've added you to my list of daily reads:)It sounds like you've been busy too. thanks again!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home