Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas #2

Here for their debut are the Christmas socks:

On the left is M and on the right is Q. How fun is it that their socks turned out slightly different? M thought his looked like a candycane. These were so fun to knit and because the yarn was an unexpected gift from my knitting buddy, they were a reminder of the many blessings I have in my life.
Here are Q's socks modeled by me (with the 3rd skein before it was knitted into M's socks):

Details: Lorna's Laces - Country Christmas yarn, size 1 needles. 64 stitches Q's socks and 52 stitches for M's socks. Knit toe-up, magic-loop style.
And to show you our 'country Christmas', here we are at our Christmas dinner:

My sister and her family couldn't make it this year and they were very much missed. You also can't see my Dad who was the man behind the camera.

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Great socks! Love the colorway, on both socks! Its really neat how adding a few co sts makes them look so different. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas! Hope your having a Happy New Year!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home