Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Socks

Socktoberfest has begun! I thought this may be a good time to show you socks that I knit before & have yet to blog about. Here are a pair I made for Q this summer. I did blog about them, but somehow the post just disappeared.


Here they are being modeled by Q, who is in a very, very silly mood today. The yarn in Meilenweit Cotton (thank you Maureen!). They were knit my usual way: toe-up, magic-loop, short-row heels & toes, 64sts, size 1 Addis. I made the leg a bit shorter since they were 'summer' socks. It kinda looks like his foot grew a tiny bit too, doesn't it?

And finally, I was tagged. 5 weird things about me:
1. I like my house to be clean, but if my knitting area is too clean I can't get comfy. In other words, I need a slight mess to be able to create. (and creating causes a mess, so usually this is not a problem..hehe).
2. I can't sleep well unless there is a 'white' noise in the room. (when my sister pulled out her fan for me before I came to visit, I knew she really loved me. Mel, is that the acts of service love language?)
3. I have a pillow I like to sleep with every night. I'm not sure why. I even take my pillow on trips with me & have passed this onto my sons, who now also take their pillows on trips with them.
4. I can not leave my house for days & be ok with it.
5. If I'm stressed, walking the aisle of Target will calm me. (except if there are lots of people there. I hate crowds).

I'll tag whoever has not done this yet & wants to reveal what makes them odd. hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I can't stand crowds either. They stress me out!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home