Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yummy greens...

I recently discovered the beauty of the color green after winning this on e-bay:

Isn't that yummy? It's from handpainted yarns. I've been dreaming of what shawl this may become. I've got about 1500 yards, which should allow me to make a good size shawl. Any suggestions?

Then today I got my package from my flip flop pal Missy:

How spoiled am I? And look at all the green! How did you know Missy? Missy included so many goodies: a huge bag (which a knitter & a mom always needs), green flip flops, really cute, fun flip flop goodies (I searched for these for her package & couldn't find anything), a very interesting book for me & one for the boys, some yummy Trekking xxl (do you see the green in it?), and the pattern for flip flop socks (which I made last year for Q, but never actually printed the pattern. I will knit these again!). Thank you so much Missy! I love my goodies!

3 Comments:

Blogger MissyJoon said...

How about the flower basket shawl--I recently made one, and it turned out so pretty!

ps--nice flip flops!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

you are very spoiled! great goodies ;) and i love that handpainted yourn! i can't wait to see a shawl from it...

9:32 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Great flip flops! You scored big! Thanks for signing up for the swap :)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home