Thursday, April 14, 2005

New yarn shop requires a new chenille scarf

Much to my amazement a new yarn cafe opened up in my town. I was in such amazement when I visited the yarn cafe on my last trip to my brothers and to think I can now drive down the road and find one! (sadly no fireplace in this new one, but then again I've got 2 at home). Tuesday I met my mom for lunch there. It was so much fun to sit and eat amongst yarn. They had so many cute decorating ideas that I would love to incorporate in my house.
As I was getting ready to 'meet' my new yarn store, I realized that I was attempting to dress up. Was I trying to impress the yarn? I also realized (again) that I keep giving everything away that I make. I need little scarfs, more poncho-type things, anything. I wear my knitted socks all the time, but I needed something more. So, I pulled out some hand-dyed chenille yarn I had gotten from e-bay last fall and a pattern from the internet and watched a couple of re-runs of Judging Amy and I have a new 'nice to meet you - new yarn shop' scarf.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home