Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day!!!

One of my favorite holidays is Valentines Day. I love seeing pink everywhere, I love all the cute Valentines the kids give out, and I really love spending it with my family.
M wore his 'newish' red socks. (knit with Steinbach Wolle & size 1 Addis). He also wore red pants and a red shirt, but told me that red shoes 'would be a bit too much'. (hehe).
My brother brought a heart-shaped pizza for supper, my Mom brought little presents for everyone, and my Dad brought flowers. My boys shared their chocolates with me and gave lots of hugs (something I treasure more & more the older the get!).

I will post soon about the wonderful package from my SP (thank you!) and my knitting Olympics progress. Thank you for all the comments encouraging me!

5 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

So glad to hear you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! That heart shaped pizza is so sweet and M's socks look wonderful. As my 4 year old becomes more grown up, I know what you mean about treasuring the hugs. They grow up too fast!! Take care, Michelle! :-)

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, cute heart-shaped pizza.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

ummmmm! chocolate! i ate a whole box valentines night.... my hubby only had one :) heart shaped pizza how fun!

1:21 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Hi Michelle! I recieved your package last week, or maybe it was even before that... who knows?! Thanks you so much for the lovely gifts! Gabe loves the belt, now he can wear one just like daddy does! The videos are a big hit too. Thank you for everything! You are such a sweet blog buddy, take care!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Amy Lu said...

We had a heart-shaped pizza too!

Keep on knitting! You can do it! Only 5 more days, right? (give or take a day)(grin)

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home