Monday, January 23, 2006

Special Pal

Look what came!! A package from my secret pal! When I saw the package with pink flowers on it, my heart stopped. Could it be?
I tore open the package and found more pink...hehe.
My pal did an awesome 'rush' job, as she called it. She (am I right to assume she's a she?) send 4 skeins of Coats mercerized cotton (2 blue, 2 pink), 2 skeins of Cascade Fixation (pink), 2 wonderful smelling 100% soy candles, and a CD she made for me with different sock patterns and a market bag pattern.
I'm so completely impressed with the CD! She even put an original label that says 'Secret Pal 7 Patterns'. (Can you see it in the picture?) And Q just gave me this cute little candle holder that needed a candle. How did my SP know? The candle smells very, very yummy. I am also seriously wanting to cast on for the market bag right now. The blue and the pink will look so cool together.
Thank you Secret Pal!! I love it all. Although I think my favorite was the letter you included. What fun to allow me to get to know you better!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked the first package. I can't wait to see how the market bag turns out. And yes, I am a she. :^)

9:07 PM  
Blogger chris said...

What a wonderful and well-deserved package from your secret pal!! That Cascade Fixation looks especially yummy with those gorgeous shades of pink. Take care! :-)

2:12 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oh i love secret pal! didn't join this time, what fun gifts!

6:46 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

You scored big time! What fun gifts, and a CD of patterns, how cool is that?! My Computer is broke again, and the whole fam is recovering fom the flu... Hopefully I'll be back and bloggin soon, take care:o)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home