Monday, January 23, 2006

Special Pal

Look what came!! A package from my secret pal! When I saw the package with pink flowers on it, my heart stopped. Could it be?
I tore open the package and found more pink...hehe.
My pal did an awesome 'rush' job, as she called it. She (am I right to assume she's a she?) send 4 skeins of Coats mercerized cotton (2 blue, 2 pink), 2 skeins of Cascade Fixation (pink), 2 wonderful smelling 100% soy candles, and a CD she made for me with different sock patterns and a market bag pattern.
I'm so completely impressed with the CD! She even put an original label that says 'Secret Pal 7 Patterns'. (Can you see it in the picture?) And Q just gave me this cute little candle holder that needed a candle. How did my SP know? The candle smells very, very yummy. I am also seriously wanting to cast on for the market bag right now. The blue and the pink will look so cool together.
Thank you Secret Pal!! I love it all. Although I think my favorite was the letter you included. What fun to allow me to get to know you better!


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked the first package. I can't wait to see how the market bag turns out. And yes, I am a she. :^)

9:07 PM  
Blogger candsmom said...

What a wonderful and well-deserved package from your secret pal!! That Cascade Fixation looks especially yummy with those gorgeous shades of pink. Take care! :-)

2:12 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

oh i love secret pal! didn't join this time, what fun gifts!

6:46 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

You scored big time! What fun gifts, and a CD of patterns, how cool is that?! My Computer is broke again, and the whole fam is recovering fom the flu... Hopefully I'll be back and bloggin soon, take care:o)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home