Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A scarf...

It's a scarf! Whew, betcha didn't think I could knit anything but socks...hehe. This is a simple garter stitch/dropped extra stitches scarf knit with LB ribbon yarn. (I think I used 12 stitches). I took this pic of Deanna right before we left for the trip back home. We were walking and I remembered I needed to take a picture of the scarf, so you get the quick pose (it was cold!). Sadly I just realized you can't see the fringes in this pic.

My blog is having issues again. I'm not sure what the cause of it is. Someone hacking into it again? It's very frustrating and I'm trying to decide if I should switch to another service. Any suggestions, ideas, etc will be greatly appreciated! (Twice this week, when you try to get to my blog all you get is a weird code. I have to then redo everything and I haven't had the time this last time to finish re-adding some of the changes I had made to the sidebar.)

5 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Your scarf is so pretty! I really like the way that the ribbon yarn knitted up. The drop-stitch shows off the beauty of the yarn well! So sorry to hear about the blog issues...when I loaded your page, it opened up great. I didn't really notice anything different at first, but now that I think about it, I don't see the new changes I saw last time. I wish I had some good suggestion to offer, but I'm in the same Blogger boat, with all its quirks and occasional problems, too. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out... take care, Michelle! :-)

12:17 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Oh man I wish I would have done a drop stitch with the scarf I just made for my secret siter... bummer. Next time! It looks great! Its good to see you today, and thanks for the chatty e-mail! It was a nice surprise:o) I hope your blogging issues are resolved too, I'm not big on computer stuff so I won't be of any help either. ttyl!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Rachael Elswyk said...

Nice scarf, it looks so cold there, totally different to the humidity I'm trying to do my hoisework in today! (so I"ve stoppped to check out the blooging community!) Thanks for visiting my blog btw!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

love the scarf! you can see a little findge ? hack into your blog? i haven't heard of that! oh great something else in the world to watch out for! i hear typepad is good... but you have to pay....

11:35 PM  
Blogger Marguerite said...

I know Blogger has been having server problems this week, but they've been working on them and I'm sure they'll be fixed soon.

It's the nature of technology, especially leading edge technology. It happens to all the blogging services, so I don't think it's worth the bother (and learning curve) to change services.

I'm sticking with Blogger for now. It's the best for the price, which is very right.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home