Saturday, February 25, 2006

Off we go...

So I finished wrapping the presents and then remembered I had not taken pictures of the knits. Here's hoping my usual scattered brain will remember to take pictures!
We are off for a family wedding, some family bonding (think 3 siblings, 1 spouse, 5 kids, & the 2 parents who started it all in a small house with 1 bathroom...hehe. I'm hoping Z, the 'new' spouse, still likes us after this), and a little friendship bonding & a tiny bit of yarn shop browsing for me. And with other people driving, that leaves 8 hours in the car for me to knit. Let the fun begin....

5 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Have a good time! Lots of knitting, sounds like fun. Oh and a wedding too, that should be nice, hehe. Take care!

11:20 AM  
Blogger StarKnits said...

wow have fun at the wedding. esp have super duper fun knitting there and back!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Have a great time! Oh, to think of all that knitting time...

1:46 PM  
Blogger chris said...

Have a wonderful trip, Michelle! I know big events like that can be somewhat stressful, but I think you've got the right attitude in describing it as "bonding time" hehe! ;-) And the knitting time sounds wonderful, too! Have a fantastic time and take care! :-)

12:45 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i hope you have a great trip! 8 hrs of knitting time right? awesome! i know the 'new spouse' is going to love almost every minute of bonding time ;)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home