Sunday, October 30, 2005

Pictures of finished pair #1

Finally everything is working again! Here are the pics of the multi-color socks that I finished last weekend:

The picture was taken last Saturday. Apparently a very tiring day for Q, as he just laid on our kitchen floor while I took pictures...hehe.
Here is the funnest heel I have ever seen:

It turned out perfectly. The colors separated right down the middle. I am still way too excited about this heel.
And here is a last picture of the back of the socks:

The socks don't match, making them as unique as we are. The yarn is Fortissima Colori (#9074), knit with size 1 needles toe-up.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

The socks turned out fantastic!! Love the perfect heel, too. I would've been just as excited. ;-) Great colors and they look so cozy, too. I'm so sad that Socktoberfest is coming to a close- so many wonderful socks! :-)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hooray for socks that don't match! I am all about that! :)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home