Monday, September 26, 2005

New homes

I was very excited to hear that my sock pal Mary likes her new socks and that they fit! She left me a comment last week and now has pictures on her blog that show her wearing the socks. I'm so happy she likes them.
My brother also left a comment in the last post and put a picture up of the rug in their home:

The rug in the background was a wedding gift from my sister-in-law's sister.
So, I'm a very happy girl today. Two of my knits have found new homes where they are liked. (and in the comment my brother said he & Zhiqiu like the rug unblocked. hehe. Thanks guys).
Another thing that made me a happy girl is this beautiful pin:

My mom stopped by my house on her way home from visiting my brother. He and Z (or just Z?) had send this along for me to use with my shawls. Z remembered that I had nothing to close my shawl with the last time I was visiting them. How sweet is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Mary's socks look wonderful and well-loved! And your rug looks gorgeous in its new home, too. What a beautiful brooch! I'm sure it will look stunning on a shawl. Your family sounds so sweet and supportive.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home