Thursday, September 28, 2006

Breathing again...

With the first steps towards a big life change for my household done, I can finally breath a bit more. I have lots of catching up to do.. a meme from Angelika (Wie gehts?), e-mails to return, and pictures to take of Yarn Aboard that just made it to my house (!!!).

But first a FO: A quick gift for a child hood friend who had a birthday last week.
It's the Arrowhead shawl (again) from Interweave Knits. This time I knit it with Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in the beautiful Goldhill colorway.

I only had 1 skein in my stash & was pleasantly surprised to see how much I love the colors with this pattern. And since this only took a couple of days to knit, it proved to be the perfect quick gift.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Only one skein!?! The colors look very nice with that pattern.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Angelika said...

The Radio Silence was quite long. I thought I scared you off with the tag. Nice to see you are in the loop again.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Angelika said...

Kann Deine Email Adresse nicht finden. Schreib mir mal gelimouse@hotmail.com Tschuess

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home