Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A new way home























It's way past my bedtime & M is very, very sick. But when I saw these pictures my parents e-mailed me, I had to show them. In one my Mom is standing in front of her (& my Dad's) driveway, which is now part-lake. In the next you can see her getting a ride to her house from their neighbors. My sons & I are hoping to visit them tomorrow & join the 'adventure', but I think Q will be the only one to go. (M's still battling 102 fever. Tomorrow will be day#3, according to the doctor, this fever/virus lasts for 5 days.)
And the knitting pics: my Dad bought himself a new spring jacket & I happened to have yarn that matched. So Opa got a new hat. In the pics you can see Q modeling it. The yarn is Plymouth Encore, knit on size 7 needles. My pattern, 2x2 ribbing, 84 sts (I think).

1 Comments:

Blogger Brianne said...

Hope M feels better and that no one else gets sick!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home