Sunday, March 19, 2006

A trip through North Dakota




My boys & I took a quick trip to my sister's house this past week. It was their spring break & they had both gotten very good reports during the parent/teacher conferences. Seemed like the perfect time to go bond with their cousins, right?
I took these pictures on the way to my sister's. I always say that North Dakota has the same tree that appears over & over & over again. Thank goodness I discovered Knitcast & Storynory before I left!
More later this week after we get unpacked & settled at home again.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Such pretty pics of North Dakota! I love seeing pics of scenery around the country. Congratulations to the boys on their report cards! I love podcasts, too... I always download Knitcast and Cast-On. Perfect for late night knitting! So glad to hear you had a great trip... take care, Michelle! :-)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

As a native North Dakotan, I can't quite agree about the one tree. But my favorite line is about the big curve on I-94 near Hebron exit (I think), purposely put in to wake drivers up!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home