Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas fun begins

The countdown is getting so close and the fun is beginning. Presents are being wrapped and given:

Teacher washcloths tucked in with lots of hugs & kisses. (Rudolph made by M). Both of my boys have incredibly great teachers this year and I am sooo thankful. They are made with Reynolds Saucy; pattern from Knitters Stash. (And Maureen - the big skein made both of these..hehe).
My boys had the privilege of being shepherds in Opa's Christmas play:

M, Q, and friend waiting to make their entrance.
After the play we went to visit residents (some who are friends) who couldn't make it to the big play. And what did we find?

A chocolate fountain! (Why didn't I put this on my Christmas list?). The shepherds (one who lost his robe, cause 'it's itchy') loved it.
And then the Shepard took his little shepherds

and brought the real baby lambs back home. (How cute are they all?).

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

Did I hear chocolate fountain?! How cool is that! The boys look cute in thier shepherd coustumes, and those lambs... that must have been a neat play! I remember having real animals in church plays when I was small. My lil bro even got to play baby Jesus, I was only 8 at the time... But I still remember those live animals in church, I thought it was the coolest thing! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home