Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas #1

It's hard to believe Christmas is already over. It was a fun, memory-making couple of days. Due to my computer having issues, I'm still trying to download all my pictures. So Christmas pictures will be in installments.
Installment #1:

M and Z with a custom puzzle my brother and Z gave M. It's a picture of M at their wedding, where he was using his creativity during the ceremony and found his reflection in his shiny shoe to entertain himself.

Q received the guitar he has been wishing for. Here my brother is showing him how to play. (with my little brother and Z looking on).
And a knitted item:

Z loves the poncho I made her. (made from Homespun yarn and a pattern from Vogue Knitting).

1 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

So glad to hear you had such a wonderful Christmas! That custom-made puzzle is such a creative and original gift! I'll have to remember that one for next year. Fantastic job on Z's poncho, too- she looks so happy in it! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics of your family. For some reason, I missed your previous post about the Christmas play. :-( Your boys are SO adorable!! (and mmm, that chocolate fountain!)Take care and Happy New Year to you, Michelle! :-)

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home