Friday, September 01, 2006

M is for M

M, my youngest son, turned 8 this past week. We celebrated with a quick trip which included:


Legoland! Every boys dream? If you look beyond M & Q racing their legocars you can see my favorite coffee shop. (Every Mommy's dream)


Z even created something:

M got to meet Legoman (this is where I show my obvious boy knowledge ignorance, since I'm sure legoman has a name):


And thanks to Deanna (who called everywhere until she found low-carb flour), M got a low-carb cake. What do other diabetic kids do? His Uncle Mark put a trick candle on his cake, which made M a little nervous.


And what does every boy need for his birthday? Handknit socks from Mom:


See the purple in them? We're calling them Viking socks. (I got the yarn in a grab bag. It didn't have a tag, so I don't know what brand it is.)

So M is for M, my youngest who is growing up too fast.

2 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

Kids grow up so dang fast! Legoman is Jango Fett, from Star Wars.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun! and my first thought was "what kind of cake will m have"? you answered it ;)

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home