Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Baring our socks

It's so exciting to see how Socktoberfest is growing! With so many socks being knit, the fever is easy to catch.
Over here in our little corner there are socks being knit for all of us:

From left to right: that little orange foot is M's halloween sock(Lang-Jawoll yarn); then you can see my Lorna's Laces Tuscany (bought after watching Under the Tuscan Sun..hehe) that is being knit up in the Broadripple pattern; after that is the finished Conwy sock in LL Jeans; then Q modeling his sock knit in Fortissima Colori yarn.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

That's so cute. I'm loving Socktoberfest!

5:06 PM  
Blogger chris said...

I love this pic!! It's so inspirational- you have such Socktoberfest spirit! All the socks look great. I especially love the Tuscany. It's such a beautiful colorway. Looks like you've been very busy with the sock-knitting! :-)

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All absolutely beautiful! Socktoberfest rocks!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Kathleen in Ormond Beach said...

I feel kind of stupid, but I can`t figure out what Socktoberfest is. Please clue me in :)
Whatever it is, it`s producing some fantastic socks at your house!!

3:12 PM  
Blogger knittinmom said...

Oh, that Tuscany has me wiping the drool off my chin. I didn't think I liked the broad ripple pattern that much, but I love it in that colorway! Good socking!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I can't even knit, but you all are making me want to make socks! Too cute! And they look so warm!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home