Friday, April 08, 2005

Gotta love a bargain


Posted by Hello
Yes, it's a yarn tangle. While out looking or a zipper or my son's Einstein and buttons for my younger son's game bag, I came across this bargain. A yarn tangle for $2 (non-tangle $4.94). That is a $3 savings! Taking the challenge, I wound the yarn in a ball and surprisingly had no problems at all.
Now, what to make with this? It could become part of a hat or mittens, perhaps a short fun scarf ? Or maybe a potty mouth? Yes that's right, a cover for your potty knit out of fun fur. This was designed by Sarah, who also has her Mariposa in the new Knitty. While I will probably not be knitting the potty mouth (With boys and cats in the house it might not survive), I do really like the Mariposa. My only question is: how do I fasten the broach in the back by myself? I guess I will need to practice and see if it's possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home