Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yarn Aboard!

Look what came to my house last week! Yarn Aboard's Sir Francis Drake with treasures:

The goodies he brought came from Sherrill. Look at the yummy sock yarn! Sherrill included some Meilenweit, Regia, & Sock it to me!. Also included was some Organic chocolate (very yummy), some Gummi Bears (which were eaten very quickly), a cute notepad (will the flowers on it keep my boys from 'borrowing' it?), and a fun pattern (Tsunami Lace Sock).
Thank you so much Sherrill & Amanda! What a treat to get this in the mail this week! Sir Drake will be on his way to explore another home in the next couple of days. I hope to take him out on the town first & take pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelika said...

You have good friends to send you goodies and regia yarn. I still like it better than some of the yarn I get over here. Too bad no german or swiss chocolate!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home