Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Birthdays

Today I turned 30. My family spoiled me and I had a very fun day. My sons sang Happy Birthday to me all day. Even my siblings remembered to call!
I picked this magazine up last week. When I got home I realized that it was published the year I was born. How fun is that?

I'm actually excited to start my 30s. I'm finally at a place in my life where I've grown into myself. I like who I've become and I really enjoy my life. It's not the life I thought I would have, but it is by far more fulfilling.
Below is a picture of my kids and I celebrating today at lunch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I can tell you Happy Birthday at least. (grin)

HAPPY BITRHADY!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Amy Lu said...

Happy Birthday! I am almost 2 months older than you! :o)

Seeing your workbasket made me smile, I just inherited some from my grandmother. 206 of them to be exact! Aren't they great? I love reading the advertisements!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home