Thursday, June 09, 2005

Boys

My last post was about girls, so today I'll talk boys. My sons are huge blessings to my life. They have such character and I love watching them grow daily into their personalities. At 6 (almost 7) and 8 1/2, I'm impressed with how smart, kind, compassionate, and loving they are. It's been the 3 of us for the past 6 years and I'll be forever thankful that I am lucky enough to be their mother. I also can gush about them more now, since we have passed that 'throw tantrums in the store' stage.
My sons also love my knitting. They request alot as well, and think everything I make is wonderful. (as long as I follow their desires). Seriously, what more could a mother ask for? So, this week I've been working on another pair of socks for oldest son. When I finished the first one, he asked if I would take a picture of it and put it on the internet 'so it could be famous'. Well, how could I deny a sock the chance to be famous?

I've also found the most perfect pattern for oldest son. Check out the summer sock collection from Spun. He hates to go without socks, been that way for ages. He doesn't like sandals, but he will let me buy him a pair of leather flipflops every year. I showed him these socks and he loves them. Hopefully I will get a chance to knit him a pair soon.
Yes, boys are fun. They keep life interesting and never dull. Good thing God sprinkled a couple into my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Thanks for the compliment on the doggy sweater. They are quick, fun projects. Thanks for the link to "Spun"; I had never heard of it. I quickly printed out the sock collection patterns!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home