Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Treats

Sometimes in life we get treats. You know, like that first big ice cream cone. You just sat there looking at it, marveling that it was all yours. (I had siblings, it was a big deal to be able to enjoy it by myself). I got a package in the mail this weekend. I opened it and I've been marveling at it ever since.

Posted by Hello
Good to be girl had her blogiversary this month and she sent out gifts!! Handmade gifts. Gifts that required talent. I just love them. My kids have tried sneaking the dark m&ms, but I've kept them away. (so far). You can go to Amy's blog and read about how she made all these very cool things. Then go look through her archives. She takes some of the best pictures. I think I want to be like her when I grow up.

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

you are sweet! i am glad you enjoyed your package. and thanks for the compliment on my pictures. the funny thing? i hated photography in design school so much that i didn't complete my degree because i refused to take it (well that was part of it anyways..). but then along came digital cameras and now, because i can take a bazillion pictures and choose just the good ones, i love it!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home