Friday, May 27, 2005

Blocking party


Posted by Hello
The shawl and the garter are finished and blocking. I did fix the tip of the shawl after looking at this picture. Do you like the spiderman sheets as a background? My sons room is the only place I can safely block without the cats having access to what they think is their newly made nap spots.
Both were really fun and easy to knit. I always have mixed feelings when I finish knitting things I really like. Sad because I don't want to end the fun process, but excited to see the finished product. I love the colors in the shawl and love the yarn (Lucy Neatby's Celestial Merino; Sea shell color). It reminded me of Koigu. The pattern was great because it was easy enough to work on anywhere and not make mistakes.
The sun seems to finally be peaking out. Perhaps we will have a sunny Memorial Day weekend afterall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home