Friday, May 20, 2005

Missing keys

So on Mother's Day my Dad borrowed my van (in order to bring me my gift - their 'old' patio set for my 'new' patio). As my parents were leaving, my Dad could not find the extra set of car keys he had been using. We looked everywhere.
Today my grandmother stopped by. We sat chatting, admiring the wonderful job my Dad and sons had done with the new patio tiles. I looked up at my flowers and look what I saw:

Posted by Hello
Can you see my keys? I will not spend time wondering how this happened. (Ok, I did. I also laughed harder than I have in ages.)
So the case of the missing car keys has been solved.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Thanks for the compliment on my baby booties! (Glad you found your keys!)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Marguerite said...

Now that you know you have key grabbing flowers in your hanging pot, you'll know where to look for your keys next time they're missing.

Are those impatiens? I thought impatiens were better behaved than that.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home