Friday, June 17, 2005

Judge madchen

One of my favorite shows is Judging Amy. (let's not talk about the fact that it was just cancelled). Well this week I got asked to be a judge at a local fair. I was able to actually feel and drool over many handmade pieces. They had free coffee and gave me my own assistant (hehe). I had way too much fun and was thrilled when they asked me to return next year. I'm wondering if Judge Amy framed her first paycheck? And I wonder if it read like mine: 'stricken madchen - Judge'.
Upon returning home, my cats where the only ones home. I excitedly told them all about it, even telling them that they are not the only cats who leave cat hair on everything. They were not excited. In fact I don't believe they were impressed at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home