Monday, June 27, 2005

A new Mr & Mrs.

My brother's wedding was beautiful. His new bride was gorgeous. And my favorite part was seeing the love just shine through (on?) their faces.

My son did a great job as a ringboy. He did take off one of his 'shiny' shoe in the middle of the ceremony to look at himself. No one in the bridal party noticed and it amused the guests. Both the ring pillow and the flower basket turned out great. I sadly never got a picture of the red lace I knitted for the flower basket, but you can see a picture below of the kids with both items. And without planning, my sister and I wore very similar, matching outfits. So while we are still all tired, it was a great wedding. And I finally have a sister-in-law!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful couple! Both couples!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home