Monday, April 18, 2005

Yuckies

This sweater has already snagged in a few spots. I do not know on what. These little 'yuckies' just kept appearing.

Posted by Hello
Has this happened to anyone else? I'm thinking it has to do with knitting the Encore on size 10 needles, making it a little looser.
I suppose I should keep in mind that out of all the sweaters I have knit for my sons, this is the first one that had a few issues. If it does not fit him next fall, my younger son will get to wear it. And I'm consoling myself with the fact that I have a younger nephew and that this sweater may also fit my brother's finance.
I'm trying to throw myself into other projects now. Can one be in mourning over a 'not-the-way-I-had-dreamed' sweater outcome? I did get Scarf Style in the mail this weekend and have one scarf almost done. I'll post pictures later this week. I also am working on the purple knits that will all become my nieces' birthday. Pictures later too. I also recycled some white cotton that is going to become a tank top or me. Not sure which one yet. And I'm going to start knitting the various wedding knits for my brother's wedding. This will include beads, silk, possible dyeing, etc.
Now I think I will go and enjoy this beautiful weather! Maybe the sun will help clear up the sinus cold that finally made the rounds and got me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home