Friday, March 04, 2005

Two socks

I'm hoping these pictures are showing up ok. This is the first time I can't see them, so maybe I did something wrong?
(For picture see post from March 19th)

How did the other sock get done already? We have not even made it to family movie night! It seems I had lots of reading homework to do and a late night phone call from a friend. My son is very happy with them. I personally do not try to get the stripes to match on both socks. I think that if it is hand-knit, it should not be perfect. Gives it character. Do you notice though that he lined them up to match as he was standing? Maybe I need to ask if he wants them to match exactly next time? I also loved that the one toe is sewn up with the darker blue. Again that character thing.

Well, I have gotten a surprise visitor. So after some coffee and much loved adult conversation I will be back to write about the other 2 pictures I posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz Mar said...

I don't see the pictures from the last two posts.
Your earlier photos are showing up.
I went to the pattern of the headband and it does look really nice ~~I'm sure yur Mom loves it!
I may have to do one for my DD!!
Mar

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home