Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pictures!

I'm so sorry that it took me so long to get pictures up. Life took an unexpected adventure that left little time to do much else.

But here are my beautiful socks:

The socks are made with Socks that Rock yarn (my first experience with this yarn!) & are so very yummy. And look at the card! It's gorgeous too.


Why must taking pictures of your feet be so hard?


Aren't the socks perfect? I really, really love them. Everything about them.

And to completely spoil me, my pal included this Opal yarn inspired by an Austrian artist!

Thank you to my pal for the most perfect, yummy socks & goodies. (She did include sugar-free candy that got eaten by M before I had a chance to take pictures.) And thank you Alison for putting this together again.

Coming soon: pictures of the socks I knit, many FO's, M's major haircut, & the exciting news that I now work in a yarn shop!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

What beautiful socks! and yummy yarn too;O)

A yarn shop?! how cool!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home