Friday, August 10, 2007

My socks came!

My socks came & they are gorgeous & amazing & perfect! And my pal sent me yarn inspired by an Austrian artist, as well as sugar-free candy.

I'm running out the door to see my chiropractor again (fell last weekend & ended up with a dislocated jaw, a slight concussion, & a messed up neck..yuck. Thank God for my amazing chiropractor!). I will update this post with pictures of my socks & the other goodies. In the mean time check out my pal's picture of her knitting my socks.

My socks are famous!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cirilia said...

That was fast! I hope they fit...you're too kind with the 'perfect' but thank you =)

Maybe I should've included some heavy duty painkillers! Hope the visit brings some relief.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice socks!

I have to tell you: I am totally swiping the Rose Wilder Lane quote for my blog - that is brilliant.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home