Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My bottle arrived

After being sick for the last couple of days, I was very surprised to get my bottle package early. It really cheered me up!! Kim did an amazing job picking things out for me:

The bottle was a gorgeous what I think is a wine-holder. Inside were 2 different sock yarns: Sock Garden from Knit Picks in the Star Gazer Lily colors (which I had just decided was my favorite colorway of theirs) and Froehlich Wolle yarn with reinforcement yarn included (this was the yarn I've been seriously wanting). Also in the bottle were Brittany needles (size 1) - I love these!; some beautiful stitchmarker, a neat bead counter (perfect for my short-row heels), sock-shaped point protectors, a perfect little needlegauge, and a neat little stitch keepers for my DP.
This totally made my day/week! Thank you again Kim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home