Saturday, August 06, 2005

Can we keep one?

This has been a busy week. I'm struggling alot with my health issues, so I can't knit as much as I'd like. But I did finish these socks:

My first pair of Sockotta socks. They are knit on size #1 needles; toe-up; 3-1 ribbing; short-row heel; then continued until I ran out of yarn.
Now I'm knitting a pair of fun Lorna's Laces socks for my bottle swap partner and trying to finish my Mom's socks so I can use the needles for my Sock-pal's socks. It's seems to be sock month here. (hehe).
The boys and I got to see the new baby kittens born to my parents neighbor cat:

They are so tiny (2 weeks old) and sooo cute. We wanted to just sneak one home:

(the kitty turned his head just as I was taking the picture. Perhaps he is shy?). We finally pulled ourselves away and went home to our looking-very-huge-now cats.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just keep whipping those socks out, don't cha! Just how do you do it?

I can only knit for an hour or so each day. Knitting wears my arms out.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home