Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Poncho killer?

I saw an ad for this particular nanny show and realized that these may be how the poncho craze dies again. Very sad.
I also will sadly need to start my pink tank over again. Am I in a 'nothing-will-turn-out-right' phase? I thought that I could try something and fix my 4 rounded/bulky tank corners. I had visions of myself smoothly fixing the issue. I won't admit what I did since I'm pretending it didn't happen. Hopefully you will join me in denial too. Pink tank? No, that is still a future project. (By the way, the yarn is Joann's huge Rainbow Boucle. It's not on their website. It has 853 yards and I paid around $4 since I used my coupon. I saw a tank made up in my LYS with what looked like the same yarn and it was very cute.)
I am now working on another tank with some Berroco softwist yarn. I'm also still working on my Phoebe-Bamboo. I honestly don't know what I would do at this point of my life if I could not knit. As I struggle with comprehending my limits due to my health now, I am so thankful that I can get carried away in a knitting project. And it's also great to have 2 very goofy sons, who will hopefully one day clean something up by themselves without me. They are trying so hard to keep their mother's day gifts for me a secret right now. It is so cute; 'Mom, could you not go into the living room for a week?' Hmmm. They are also determined to cook supper now after watching Lauren cook supper by herself on an old episode of Judging Amy. For a moment I imagined what it would be like to be the mother of an up and coming chef. Then I tripped over a backpack and discovered yesterday's pajamas under the kitchen table. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nyxxie said...

Love the tank I think that I might have to make one of those myself I also saw the yarn the other day at Joann's. Love the bamboo Phobe what sz needles are you using for it?

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home