Friday, March 16, 2007

Yummy things

Thanks to a new huge bowl (a find at a thrift store. On sale because it's green. Gotta love that),
M & I made:
Yummy granola. A favorite with the boys.
And while watching M measure the ingredients, I finished this:
It's the Kerchief scarf from LMKG. Knit with a ball of GGH Sprint I had sitting around. This was a great knit to have in the kitchen & pick up whenever I had a minute.
And we discovered we have a model in our house:
Jill sat with the kerchief & seemed to even pose for us. She didn't jump off until I took the kerchief off of her. Silly girl.
And Elizabeth, for when you have a minute, here are some examples of lace blocking. But I'm thrilled that you will (hopefully very soon) be too busy (a very good busy!) to look for awhile.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Michelle,

What an honor to get a mention in your blog. I look forward to checking out all the links.

I love your cat model.

And, if that's your mom's granola recipe, I can attest to how yummy it is. I made that regularly for Joseph when we were first married. I might even have a recipe written out by your mom.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Irie said...

M, thanks for the comments on my blog! The granola looks yummy... want to share the recipe? :)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home